There is a whole load of stuff that I have wanted to blog about recently but haven't had the time. Instead I have put together a list of my recent purchases and a list of things that I am hoping to purchase in the future....
1. This shirt was supposed to be a present for me from my mum for Christmas, but being the cheeky little urchin that I am, I managed to convince her to let me wear it before. The shirt is petite ( also available in normal sizes) and cost £35 from Topshop. It is also available in black.
2. Since Britain has become sabotaged by heavy snow, it has come to my attention that other than my brogues, I don't actually own a pair of water proof shoes. After a treacherous journey to work where my lifeless Ugg's caused me to trip over a number of times, I decided it was time to get out with the old and in with the new. So, as it is coming to the end of the month and money is in short supply, I hopped on down to Primemark, where I found these gorgeous riding boots for only £18. Whats more they match perfectly with my tanned satchel and are comfortable and evidently, water proof.
4. I am definitely someone who feels the cold, but at the same time I always find it proves some-what difficult to look 'fashionable' whilst trying to stay warm! With this in mind, I came across these cute ear muffs from Primemark costing only £3. They are also available in black.
5. Another of my recent purchases includes this camel, loose fitting jersey top from Topshop costing £16. It is casual, comfortable and looks great with jeans, cropped trousers or shorts. It comes in a variety of colours.
6. When my purse recently fell apart, it was time to make a sensible purchase for once and buy a new one. Most retailers sell nice purses, but this one I found- no suprises- at Topshop for only £15.
|NEW LOOK £41|
|ZARA (dress) £69.99|