Friday 18 February 2011

style diary

So after much consideration, as well as seeking advice from a number of friends, I have decided to start posting my own looks onto my blog. My photos are mainly to personalise my blogging space as well as to get feedback from fellow bloggers and friends. Here are a few of my outfits this week...hope you like.
                                                              

                                          Monday 14th February

floral blouse topshop £38
leather shorts ebay £20
chelsea boots primark £5

Wednesday 16th February

 

scarf urban outfitters £25
blouse newlook £21
brogues topshop £30
name necklace ebay £20


Thursday 17th February




blouse urban outfitters £45
satchel flea market £20
shorts new look £21
loafers topshop £25
feather earrings £2 topshop

                                                Friday 18th February


shirt £36 topshop
bag urban outfitters £25
watch urban outfitters £18


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....