Monday 24 January 2011

A week is a long time....

This week has been b-e-a-utiful. I visited my lovely boyfriend in Canterbury for four days and I also had a chance to catch up with some of my best friends as it was my best friend Rosanna's 22nd Birthday. Although I love living at home, I do really miss my friends and boyfriend.

I was showered with gifts from wee Andrew who visited NYC in December. I am now the proud owner of a stunning Tiffany bracelet which I have yet to take off- I never expected to own anything from tiffany...so it was quite a shock!!



=)
In terms of what I have been buying lately, there is not much news to report! Sorry to be boring! I am incredibly broke until pay day this Friday..but I have lots that I want to buy as always. That said, I have bought one thing in the last couple of weeks. Check it out.

This polka dot blouse was £21.99 from New Look about a week and a half ago. It looks great with jean shorts, jeans and black cropped trousers. I have also found some leather shorts on ebay which I think this lil number will also look fabulous with.


AND THATS IT! told you I was broke....roll on Friday.

On a more exciting note...this is what I am looking to buy in the up and coming weeks=)


1
Possibly one of my favourite tops EVER ( everyone who I will work with will know how much I rant on about this beauty) - costing £38 from Topshop- soon you will be mine!!


2
Another Topshop beauty. This floaty cape blouse costs £33 and I intend to purchase this one as part of my Topshop uniform next week.

3
Although I dont really wear a lot of dusky pink, I really am in love with this Victoriana Bell Sleeve tunic from River Island costing £34.99


Thats all for now folks!

lar =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....