Friday 26 August 2011

chic yet cosy

As we all begin to wrap up warm for winter- I am writing this from the depths of my blanket- why not do it in style.

Although I am still mourning the loss of summer, I cannot help but look forward to the wrapping up that comes along with winter. Cosy scarfs, classy coats and winter boots make me feel great in winter and can be just as satisfying as our summer garments.

Sometimes it is nice to just be able to throw on an oversize jumper, or dare I say a hoody and feel great. Comfortable doesn’t have to be dowdy or unfashionable.

The jumper will be a big hit this winter and when it comes to choosing one that is right for you, the options are plentiful.

Cable knit, over sized, cardigan or sweaters……the choice is yours….

What’s more this season you can have a little more fun with knitwear, as print and pattern are making a come back.

If you are stuck for ideas, check out the knitwear that I have managed to find on the high street.

1
Topshop
Knitted Sheep Jaquard Cardigan
£65

2
New Look 
Cable Knit Boyfriend Cardigan£27.99
  3
ASOS
Blanket Cardigan In Aztec Pattern
£45.00

4
Miss Selfridge

5
Urban Outfitters 
Sparkle & Fade Navajo Shawl Cardigan
£48

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....