Thursday 25 August 2011

the season of shoes

This is a post for all of you shoe lovers out there, of which I am one.

I have compiled a list of five of the best shoes on the high street at the moment, taking into consideration both style and value for money. Hurry though, as a few of these beauty's are in the sale.

1. Brown Leather Chelsea Boots are set to be a key piece for AW11. I have found a very reasonably priced pair, considering they are real leather.
Miss Selfridge
£58

2. Maintaing this seasons 'masculine chic' trend, these brogues blur the boundaries between masculine and feminine styling. Whats more they are made by the best.
£49.99
Clarks
3. The 'Kate' loafer is comfortable and classy. It is also much more affordable now that it is in the sale.
Topshop
£30 
4. I purchased a pair of these tan leather brogues two Christmas' ago and I am still wearing them now. Comfortable, fashionable and also water proof might I add- these babies are more of investment than a purchase.
Office
£62



5. The Minnetonka Tan Fringed Moccasins is the perfect winter item. This shoe is a modern update on a classic moccasin.
Urban Outfitters
£62
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....