Saturday 8 October 2011

friday feeling: internship

Friday feeling- a little late!

So since today was my last day at Inside Ireland i.e, I felt it was only right for me to take some time to think back over the past 8 weeks in Belfast and review my time here.

Although I am looking forward to going home and spending some time with my family and friends, I definitely will miss the routine I have established in the great NI- not to mention Sunday's Ulster fry.

My internship had allowed me to publish on the Internet every day which was great, although a part of me would have liked to have gotten more out of it.

It has also given me the ability to write eloquently once again, as since I graduated from university a year and a half ago, my only outlet for my writing was my blog. My time with the publication has definitely flown by and now I am looking towards the future and am hoping to continue writing my Top 5: Fashion and Beauty section for the site.

In terms of living in Belfast in general, I have found that you can never really run out of things to do, as its a capital city and full of places to explores.

In a sense, I have found it hard when it comes to living out of a suitcase- I am definitely someone who needs all of her stuff around her! And its been challenging living with boys who sleep, talk, eat and breathe FIFA and rugby.

I am coming round to the idea of living in Belfast, although these 8 weeks haven't been easy, I am meeting new people every day and hopefully my dream career is just around the corner.

My next post will be coming from the shire and I cannot wait!

Que mama's delicious roast....

Here are a few photos of my time in Norn Iron so far....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....