Sunday 16 October 2011

sunday scene 5

Home: I've had a great time at home and it's coming to an end already- its gone so fast!

Today I've had a relaxing Sunday filled with a yummy roast dinner, sisterly chats and long walks. I am meeting up with a friend for dinner tomorrow night and then I have a Zumba class with the girls on Tuesday which should be good. I've wanted to try Zumba for ages as I have done lots of dancing in the past, but I just haven't been able to find a class that's affordable and accessible. I will let you know how it goes!

I am also hoping to post some snapshots on here before I return to Northern Ireland- its just really hard finding the time and actually managing to take a good picture of myself! I helped my sister do a photo shoot today for her graphics project, so hopefully if there are any good pictures I will share them with you all during the week.

Shopping: Unfortunately there is very little to report here- I am absolutely skint and am saving my pennies for Christmas! I am however selling things on eBay so check it out...

Belfast: I am looking forward to seeing Mickey this week- I will just miss all the home comforts! I return to Belfast this Wednesday, so it will be good to get back into my yoga routine and continue with my relentless job search. I also want to start running a lot more as well, as I have been a little slack with myself lately!

Mickey and I have a few close friends paying visits in the next couple of weeks, so I'm looking forward to seeing them and catching up:)

Blog: I've been toying with the idea of adding a weekly video post to my blog, as I have mentioned already. Although I haven't gotten round to actually filming anything yet, I have drafted ideas and posts so I'll be able to put something together soon. My stats have actually doubled since I have set up my own youtube channel, so fingers crossed when I actually start posting they will increase even more!

I will be writing my next sunday scene in Belfast..Lets hope by then I will have more to report on the job front!

In the mean time check out my Sunday pictures- this is why I love Devon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....