Wednesday 26 October 2011

life without internet..


Hello followers of bracelets and bangles! Apologises for my absence…

Unfortunately, as you may have noticed,  I haven’t been blogging recently as I no longer have access to the internet at my house:( We are hoping to get it sorted sometime this week so hopefully things will be back to normal soon. I am currently having to use wifi in Starbucks...but hopefully this won't be the case for much longer....

I have really missed blogging this week, but I have still been managing to tweet on my phone with regards to blog ideas etc...

SOOOOO I hope you are all well and this is what's new with me....

Belfast: I have been back in Belfast for two weeks now and I actually met up with an old friend on the flight back which was great. It turned out our seats were right next to each other! I love random acts of coincidence like this:)

Andrew and I have now got the entire house to ourselves- which is great and a little creepy! Luckily his 'ma' and 'da' live just up the road, so we can pay them visits when we need a nice cup of tea and are feeling hungry ha..

Fashion: I have started a new adventure this week as I am doing a few bits and pieces for Bigwardrobe.com which is exciting. Basically bigwardobe.com is a site where you are given the opportunity to sell and swap your vintage, designer or high street clothes. Its a brilliant website and a great idea. If you are familiar with Net-A-Porter you will know how this sort of thing works. 

I am gutted that I haven't been able to get stuck into this project:( But when the internet is up and running at our new place hopefully I will be able to crack on with my page and really make the most of this opportunity...

In the mean time check out my Bigwardrobe Stylist Page on Facebook. When I can I will put together outfits that I will recommend to people and if lots of people 'like' my page then I could win prizes each week! There isn't anything exciting on it yet but hopefully there soon will be. 

Job hunting: I am still job hunting in Belfast and have yet to be successful. Its exceptionally hard to find anything at the moment which is worrying, especially with Christmas around the corner. I have had a few promising interviews recently, so I will keep my fingers crossed and let you guys know if I hear anything.

Home: I am looking to move back home at the end of January, as before I move in with Andrew permanently, I want to have some savings behind me. Having spent the last couple of months effectively working for free, my savings have definitely taking a battering! Still its been worth it and I have more experience to add to my cv..

Shopping: In terms of what I’ve been buying…NOT MUCH! I have bought the odd thing from primark but that’s about it to be honest, how boring am I?! I will hopefully get the chance to show you guys very soon...

Youtube: I am looking to create my second youtube video next week internet depending. I had wanted to do it before now but unfortunately just haven’t been able to. The first one, 'What I've been buying' was a great success so I am looking to film a boyfriend post soon.

Once again I apologise for my absence..look out for my Bigwardrobe Stylist Page and keep your eyes peeled for the next bracelets and bangles youtube instalment

Bracelets and bangles will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....