Thursday 9 February 2012

Day 99

It is a beautiful sunny day here in Exeter, so I decided to make the most and take my photos outside. I am so pleased to say bracelets & bangles has reached nearly 11,000 hits! Considering I never thought anyone would bother reading my blog, I see this as a massive achievement and thank everyone who continues to read. I will definitely keep up the posting when my challenge is over and I am looking to introduce an 'editorial calendar' that will see me consistently posting on certain topics each week, enabling a content rhythm and hopefully ensuring that my blog traffic continues to rise. If you are a blogger and are looking for ways to boost your traffic, I really recommend checking out The Independent Blogger's article on improving your stats, it has really helped to inspire me. You can do so here.  

Keep reading folks and enjoy day 99 of my 100 day outfit challenge! 

1.
2.
This season apparently it's all about the mid-length skirt.
This style of skirt is perfect for a short ass like me.
Skirt: Market Stall £15
3.
Floral Embroidered Blouse: Topshop £42
4.
This necklace has had more lives than a cat.
I have broken and fixed it so many times,
it has even been smashed in half and
yet it still lives to fight another day.
It didn't cost very much, I just
can't bare to part with!
Flat Stone Necklace: Claire's £3.50
5.
6.
7.
Black Velvet Wedges: Office £65
                                   

4 comments:

  1. Those shoes are amazing :)

    Laura xoxo
    http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your necklace is so pretty :)

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are beautiful! Ooh, I need to go shoe shopping! Lovely outfit. Looks chilly though haha! :)x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you have to say about this post....