So yesterday I said I would publish a second collage but in the evening I caught up with a lovely friend and simply didn't get the chance to. Still, better late than never hey. Here is a collection of my latest wants, all of which are ridiculously over priced and out of reach but I guess that's what makes fashion so exciting.... the wanting and dreaming...
|1. I am addicted to anything that sparkles and shines. |
Completely impractical and unnecessary but needless to say I LOVE them.
Whoopie Strappy Glitter Wedges: Topshop £65
2. I am naturally drawn to any blouse with a peter pan collar, so given that
this one is Ombre in colour, you can imagine how much I like this little beauty.
Petites Ombre Shirt: Miss Selfridge £32
3. I am currently brushing up on my geography,
so a little portable globe would suit me just fine.
Globe Necklace: ASOS £200
4. This clutch is perhaps the most reasonably priced,
attainable thing on my want list..
Nolim Large Envelope Ostrich Bag: Missguided £17.99
5. More ridiculously overpriced jewellery anyone?!
Disney Couture Set Of 3 Believe Bracelets: ASOS £75
6. The perfect dress for a garden party...
Rosey Posey Georgia Dress: Topshop £29