Sunday 29 January 2012

Day 88

Happy Sunday to everyone I hope you have had a nice weekend. I can't believe that I only have 12 days left of my challenge! I am beginning to struggle with my outfits now though so it's probably just as well!
It will be strange not having to put together an outfit every single day, I think I will still continue to have an 'outfit of the week' post though, what do you all think? I am off out for dinner now to continue the celebrations for my sisters birthday:)

Please continue to click 'follow' if you like what you see here on bracelets & bangles. I am just 15 followers away from reaching 100...My 100th follower will receive a giveaway prize:)

Enjoy day 88, two fat ladies, of my 100 day challenge.

1.
Floral Blouse: Primark £8
2.
Black Trousers: Zara £19.99
Black & Gold Satchel: Primark £10
3.
Cream Cotton Pashmina: Market Stall £5
4.
Black Crystal Earrings: Claire's £3.99

2 comments:

  1. Very cute look. I love your bag also x

    http://outsidebeautyinsidehealth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you have to say about this post....