Wednesday 4 April 2012

between the seasons...



Last weekend the sun was shining and temperatures were soaring, but now little more than a few days later, some parts of the country are facing severe snow warnings. This kind of change in weather can wreak havoc on your wardrobe and I don't know about you, but I am really stuck to know what is best to wear in between the seasons. With this in mind, my Wednesday Wardrobe for this week combines the pastel colours we were seeing from spring, with the warmth you will need in what feels like winter! I am someone who really feels the cold anyway, so this would probably be what I am wearing mid summer as well!

Enjoy and wrap up warm!...


1. Lily Print Leggings: Miss Selfridge £20
2. White Panel Knitwear: Topshop £32
3. Contrast Holdall Bag: Topshop £38
4. Woven Ballerina Pumps: Topshop £45
5. Coral Snood: Miss Selfridge £14

2 comments:

Let me know what you have to say about this post....