Sunday 8 April 2012



Happy Easter everyone!

I have had such a busy week! I finally got to see a good friend of mine who had a beautiful baby boy in January and we had a good old catch up. I also had the usual Tuesday dinner with my pals and this week we went to the lovely Wagamama's. I feel so lucky to be able to have long weekends and bank holidays off work, as I am used to working in retail and having to work all the crappy hours, this is such a novelty that I doubt will ever wear off!

This weekend I saw Andrew for the first time since January and we have had such a great weekend. We met up in Bristol and had dinner after lots of retail therapy (mainly for me!) Saturday evening we went to the most amazing restaurant called Za Za Bazaar on the waterfront. If you ever happen to spend the weekend in Bristol I really recommend it, as there is something for everyone. Za Za Bazaar is the largest restaurant in the UK and there is only one, which is the surprising thing. They serve a world banquet of different cuisines and types of food: Spanish, Chinese, Indian, Lebanese- literally everything! 

We also took a trip to Yo Sushi which is in Cabots Circus, a really similar shopping centre to Victoria Square in Belfast, with all my favourite shops under one roof. As I mentioned a while ago I had given up chocolate for lent and I am so pleased that it is finally over! I have been gorging on chocolate eggs all day courtesy of mama who bought Andrew and I lots of delights! Earlier on in the week my family and I went to see The Sound of Music at the Exeter Northcott Theatre, as a friend of my mum's was a part of the production and she was an absolute star! Finally we all took a trip to the beach, determined to soak up what was left of the sunshine despite the bitter cold and unfortunately this trip did involve more eating! Guess what I will be doing next week...GYM!

Hope everyone has enjoyed the looong weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....