Sunday 29 April 2012

internship...

Hello everyone! I hope you have all had a nice weekend despite this awful weather! I have had a pretty relaxing day today, although learning to drive in this torrential rain proved to be quite interesting! I started an internship at Fantasy Shopper last week, an innovative website that combines social networking with shopping, it's tipped to become the next big thing! As I will be working there twice a week until 10pm, I have decided to take a break from blogging during this time. Although I am only carrying out my internship twice a week, it's meaning I will be working twelve hour days and to blog on top of that would be exhausting! Plus I would really like to have one or two days at least when I can rest my eyes from a computer. I will continue to post my Wednesday collage, as I realise that this is the most popular post I do, but other than that I will be taking a break until my internship is finished. I am hoping that this opportunity will enrich my fashion knowledge as well as my desire to work in fashion some time in the future, wish me luck and I'll be back soon!

Stay fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....