Thursday 15 September 2011

on the eve of LFW


So the eagerly anticipated London Fashion Week kicks off tomorrow and I, along with many other dedicated fashion followers, will be keeping up to date 24/7 to ensure I don't miss out on any of the action.

Fashion week is undoubtedly London's biggest week of the year and between 16th-21st September hundreds of designers will grace the catwalk, along with budding new talents who will present their collections at exhibitions. 

In order to keep up with the action I will be staying up to date with, 'The Daily'- the voice and collective conscience of fashion week. 

The online publication is produced from Somerset House, where all the action kicks of and is a fashionista's bible this time of year.

What's more I will also be keeping up to date on LFW TV, which gives you the latest from the Catwalks and exhibitions, with exclusive interviews and unseen footage.

This year I am eagerly awaiting Jasper Conran's designs as well as Julien Macdonald's, both of which will be showcasing their 2012 collections on Saturday 17th.

When it comes to Julien Macdonald, people tend to forget that the man is famous for much more than sitting on the panel of a modelling competition, he has also worked for the likes of Chanel and Lagerfeld. An impressive resume I am sure you will agree.

Like a kid in a sweet shop, I am SO excited for this years fashion week. Prepare the champers and lets see some fabulous clothes people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....