|006. Mooorrrnnniiinnng! So here are my Christmas Gift idea's for him and all for under £20.|
I always struggle to buy the men in my life Christmas presents, so I hope for those of you who also find this challenging these ideas will help and inspire you. Ten days to go now people so getting buying!
Oh and if you want to see my Christmas Gift Idea's for her click here!
1. Digital Photo Keyring:A great gift for the gadget man in your life, which is pretty much every man I know, it's inexpensive and can hold up to 100 images. This little beauty will set you back just £7.99.
2. If your boyfriend, dad, grandad or friend is a fan of Apple then I have a few gifts that may interest you for reasonable prices this Christmas. With the recent untimely death of Apple's Co. Founder Steve Jobs, the exclusive biography has been released and would make the perfect present for someone who appreciates and is interested in the almighty Apple.
The best price I could find for Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography was Waterstones at £12.99.
3. Once again, if the men in your life are Apple users why not treat them to this revolutionary Portable iPhone Charger. I don't know about you but I think I might just treat myself to one of these, as it could well be the most practical and useful present there has ever been! This costs just £9.99.
4. For the movie/comedy lovers Inbetweeners: The Movie was released on Monday and will cost you £9.99 from HMV.
5. Most men won't admit to taking care of their skin but if your man is sensible enough to do so, then in my opinion their is no better product then Nivea. This Nivea for Men Prepare to Shave gift set is from Superdrug and costs a reasonable £7.99.
6. Finally for the chocolate lovers this Gourmet Chocolate Block Bundle can be found in Thorntons costing £16. It is also available in bigger more costly bundles depending on how much chocolate you think your man can get through this
Christmas...of course you can always help:)
bracelets & bangles