Monday 5 December 2011

Day 33

wooooaahhh so day 33 already! Worked today and I now have an evening of tea drinking and TV watching ahead of me:) I am also looking on Topshop Online for Christmas presents as it's free delivery up until midnight this evening- so make the most people!

Thanks for reading:)

1.
So once again I am recycling items of clothing to create new looks and interesting outfits. This scarf I think came on a skirt or a pair of shorts that I purchased from Primark. As apposed to keeping it as a belt, I have instead decided to use it as a scarf to bring a bit of colour and detail to an otherwise uninspiring outfit.
I have also layered up my new jumper from Primark which cost £12 ( I have since seen that they do them in a variety of different colours) with a denim shirt from H&M
                                           
                           2.

      
    3.
LOVE these earrings as you may be able to tell..they feature on here a lot! They are very me and look great with
pretty much any outfit! My best bud go me these for my 21st birthday.. Oh and can you see the scratches on my forehead? It turns out Christmas shopping was so
stressful, that I managed to scratch myself three times on the face! haha

 bracelets & bangles

3 comments:

  1. Really love the way you've styled this outfit, it's really unique! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that primark jumper! The earrings are fantastic as well. You have great style.

    xoxo,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comments guys! Glad you like keep reading:)

    Lauryn xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you have to say about this post....