Sunday 18 December 2011

Day 46

Evening everyone! I finally finished my Christmas shopping today and got a chance to shop around Exeter for the first time in months. The new Urban Outfitters is absolutely amazing- so refreshing to have such a creative store on the high street that has something to offer everyone.

Whenever I come home I get my eyebrows threaded and I did so today. If you haven't tried threading before I really recommend doing so as it's quick, cheap and the shape you get lasts for a long time. I usually get my eyebrows threaded in Debenhams by the Arch Angles and it costs just £10; a bargain compared to waxing. However if you aren't good with pain then I would recommend you stick to tweezing, as even for someone who has a high pain threshold, it does tend to sting quite a bit!

I am off shopping in London tomorrow with some friends which I am really looking forward to, so expect to see posts from the big smoke!

Enjoy day 46 of my 100 day outfit challenge....

1.
 I warn you that I am wearing no make-up in these photos!
However you can see the shape of
my eyebrows really well...despite the fact I look ill!
2.
Blouse: New Look ( kids section!) £17.99
Scarf: Primark £4
Jeans:Topshop £45
3.
Earrings: Primark £3
4.
                                                                      bracelets & bangles 

3 comments:

  1. Wow you look great without makeup, lucky! Love the shirt and scarf, don't you just love finding an awesome item in an unusual place like menswear or kids :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you have to say about this post....