Friday 16 December 2011

Day 44

Afternoon everyone! So it's a beautiful sunny yet freezing cold day here in Belfast. I am hoping the snow will hold off for another couple of days so I can travel home! Had an early Christmas with Andrew's family yesterday evening which was lovely....very much looking forward to the real thing now.
Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend. My next outfit post will be coming to you from the shire where I will have plenty more clothes and accessories at my disposal- hurrah!

1.
Floral Embroidered Blouse:Topshop £42
2.
Vintage Scarf: Primark (not so vintage) £3
Gold Earrings: Primark £3
3.
Suede Green Shorts: Primark £14
                                                                      bracelets & bangles

3 comments:

Let me know what you have to say about this post....