Sunday 4 December 2011

Day 32

Evening everyone:) Had an overdose of Christmas today been shopping all day and town was mental! We are now wrapping up presents whilst it's snowing outside:) I did the majority of my present buying today, which is a huge relief and I am very happy with what I purchased. I plan to do a gifts for her and him collage on here soon, so hopefully if you are having a job deciding what to get your loved ones this Christmas, then maybe I might be able to help. I didn't have the heart to buy myself anything today though. So instead I am making do with what I have in my humble little wardrobe....:)

Enjoy..

1.
This tassel top was a copy of a Topshop one that was available in the summer...guess where I got this? Primark £5!
I am wearing it with jeans to give it a winter feel but really it is perfect for festivals and the summer months.
I am wearing a plain black tank top underneath it which was also from Primark and cost roughly £3.
2. 
3.
Gypsy Earrings: Topshop £10
4. 
                                                                     bracelets & bangles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....