Monday 26 December 2011

Day 54

Hope everyone had a great day yesterday. I'm not going to lie it's been a struggle posting over the Christmas period but it's definitely been worth it to see that even on Christmas day people were continuing to read my blog. I have been for my Boxing Day run with papa to burn off some of those calories from the day before. It was literally like a scene from man v food in our household yesterday but it wouldn't be Christmas if you didn't over eat! Enjoy day 54 of my challenge folks:)

1.
Cooperative Chiffon Beaded Shirt: Urban Outfitters £45
Apologises for the creases!
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
How cute are these slippers? I got these as a Christmas Present from Primark:)
7.
Peace Bracelet: Urban Outfitters £6
                                                                      bracelets & bangles

2 comments:

Let me know what you have to say about this post....