Wednesday 14 December 2011

Day 42

Morning everyone! I am off to work for one of my final shifts before I depart back to the shire..I can't wait! Hope you enjoy my 42nd outfit as part of my 100 day outfit challenge..Keep reading everyone!

1.
Black Jumper: Primark £12
Peter Pan Blouse: Topshop £38
I have layered my dusky pink blouse with this black jumper and
I think it makes the outfit look cute and cosey - more importantly it's keeping me warm!
It's easy to do and can make an uninspiring outfit seem a little bit more unique and interesting.
2.
Name Necklace I purchased off of eBay from a top
seller and it cost roughly £20.
Check it out here
3.
Black and White Skull Scarf: Primark £3
4.
                                                                        bracelets & bangles

2 comments:

Let me know what you have to say about this post....