Tuesday 6 December 2011

Day 34

Morning fellow bloggers and followers. Here is my outfit for day 34 of my 100 day outfit challenge. I am off to work now and going to the cinema this evening to watch 'My week with Marilyn'...will let you guys know the verdict!

enjoy...

1.
This plain white tee is extremely versatile and definitely a good little buy. Although there are hundreds on the high street, this one I got from Topshop and cost £15.
2.
Skirt and belt are both from Primark. The belt was originally an ordinary size small belt, but I decided I would get more use out of as a waist belt, so I gave it the snip:)
3.
To add warmth I decided to wear this Topshop cardigan which I bought probably about 5 years ago and cost £30.
I have worn it so many times... so it has definitely paid for itself by now!
I have matched the outfit with a selection of sterling silver jewellery, all of which are one off pieces from a mixture of markets.
bracelets & bangles

4 comments:

  1. love the skirt! its so pretty! <3

    www.sammy-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a white tee - thanks for the tip. Beautiful skirt. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your skirt! ahh i really really really want to see it. & i want it to be good aha, hope you enjoy it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!

    I didn't get to see the film last night but am definitely going tonight! Really want it to be good as well..

    Keep reading guys thank you all:)

    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you have to say about this post....