Saturday 19 November 2011

Day 17

Hurrah its Saturday! After a busy day at work I have managed to find the time to post Day 17 of my 100 day challenge. We are all off to the Christmas Markets in Belfast tonight followed by a night out, everyone keeps talking about how amazing this market is, so I hope it lives up to my expectations! Bob the Builder is turning the Christmas lights on as well....should be interesting.

Enjoy...

P.S If anyone wants to buy some affordable and excellent quality clothing, please check out my sister on eBay as she is selling a few gorgeous pieces at the moment....grab a bargain folks!

Browse Cloe's items on eBay HERE
1.
Tiffany Green Blouse: Topshop £38. This blouse is one of my favourites, it is easy to wear and is such an unusual colour.
Jeans:Topshop £40
Scarf: Urban Outfitters £25. This is my go to piece, as I am sure you have realised by now, when I need to accessorize an outfit that needs something extra.  

2.


3.
Nude Heels: New Look £19.99. Similar shoes were sold in Topshop for £70..these are comfortable, affordable and most importantly gorgeous!

4.
Necklace:Birthday present from a friend from Accessorize
                                                 bracelets & bangles

2 comments:

  1. The necklace is really cute, but I especially love the color of the shirt!!! I wish I could wear that color... :(
    I cant cause my skin kind of hates me... BUT... you pull it off beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks very much I am glad you like the outfit!

    The neckline on this blouse is really unusual and it's got gorgeous gold zip detailing down the back and on the wrist...love love love it.

    Thanks for reading keep in touch!

    Lauryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you have to say about this post....