Monday 28 November 2011

Day 26

Monday blues yet again! Hope everyone is well:)

enjoy....

1.
This floral top was actually my mums and is from Sainsbury's TU!
I am not sure exactly how much this cost but I think it was around £8. Definitely take some time to check out Gok Wan's range at TU, some pieces are really stunning. I absolutely love this Tux Jacket which is only £45.
My necklace is one of my favourite pieces of jewellery and I purchased it from a lady who travels around the country selling precious stones. I bought this one in Canterbury a couple of years ago and I have since bought jewellery from the same lady in Exeter. I have her name somewhere but I think I left her details at home, I will definitely post them when I find them. This amber necklace cost £25.
2.
These chino's are from Rare and cost me £10 in the sale:)
3.
4.
                                                                  bracelets & bangles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....