Friday 4 November 2011

Day 2

I think today the magnitude of the challenge I have taken on has really hit me...

If I stick to this challenge, which I will, then Day 100 will take place on February 10th 2012..feels so far away right now!

Here are today's snapshots people...

1.


2. 
3. 
4. Make up:
Foundation:Virgin Vie One Step Face Base shade 'ivory'
Blush: Dior DiorBlush shade 'pink in love'
Eyes: A combination of Benefit's 'Big Beautiful Eyes' and 'Smokin' eyes'
Under the arch of my eyebrows I add a touch of Dior's 5 Colour Eyeshadow
Mascara: Rimmel London's Extra WOW Lash
Liquid Eyeliner standard Rimmel London's Exaggerate 
Lips: Barry M Lip Paint shade 'sunset'
5. 
6. 
7. Outfit:
Denim Shirt: H&M £12.99
Black Jumper: Primark £10
Velvet Bag: Topshop £25
Moccasins: Topshop £50
                                                             bracelets & bangles

3 comments:

  1. loove the moccasins! an outfit post a day for 100 days... such a long time to commit for but I'm definitely interested to see if you do it! & what you're wearing for the next 100 days aha x

    www.overlyselected.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks very much! i know i feel i have taken on quite a bit in agreeing to this 100 day challenge...ahh well it will be worth a shot hey:)

    thanks for your support!

    lauryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layering! My denim shirt is always my go to. :)
    Feel free to check out my blog here:
    http://somesummertimeclothes.blogspot.com
    Follow if you'd like, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you have to say about this post....