Wednesday 2 November 2011

Shabby Blogs

This is just a quick afternoon post to let other blogger's now about the amazing Shabby Blogs

If you are looking for fun and exciting ways to give your blog a sense of identity and style, then this inspirational website is definitely worth taking a look at.

Shabby Blogs provides us blogger's with bundles of ideas, tags and headers to reinvent our sites and create a fun place for other blogger's to visit.

They also offer youtube tutorials to help you get to grips with the basics, so if you are as clueless as me you will definitely appreciate this helpful guide...

I created my header and added a few side bar tags today courtesy of shabby blogs and I am very pleased with the result.

If you haven't checked it out yet what are you waiting for...get creative and accessorise your blog now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....